4/4/11

retainer bling

i found some eye candy this year at the architectural digest home show- surprisingly it had nothing to do with interiors...it was a gold retainer necklace by kiel mead! retainer necklace...yes, odd i know. especially since my dad is my dentist and i hated wearing retainers growing up- so i find it funny that i now badly want this expensive retainer to wear around my neck of all places. i sent my dad an image of this necklace and asked him if he wanted to get me this or somehow recreate this look. he just responded by telling me i'm weird.





i don't think i'm weird...i think it's an amazing piece of bling! i'm adding it to my wish list, it'll go right up to the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you for commenting

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...