12/7/11

my kind of winter look...

when i saw these images i literally think my heart stopped (just for a wee bit)
these images are so colorful, weird, edgy, graphic, urban, couture...
they are PERFECT!!!!!

i am usually not a fan of the winter season but if i could walk around in this kind of winter wear i'd be the happiest gal in nyc!!!

 take a look at the the latest edition of grazia italy shot by zoltan tombor (fabulous photographer) and styled by nadya khamneipur...is she amazing or what??












anyone else having spassims or is it just me?

3 comments:

  1. ahh! I wish I saw this an hour ago, one of these would have been perfect in my "neon v nature" post. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dang it!! glad you love it too!!

    ReplyDelete

I love you for commenting

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...